The question arises that is there any difference between website and web page. Website and web page are two different things, and there is no wide difference between webpage andwebsite and web page. This is incorrect as a webpage is just a subset of a website and an internet site may be something from a single website to masses of web pages related together via navigational links. An easy definition of a site is a set of different web pages. The website is a combination of many web pages.
Main difference between webpage and website
Before going to check out the difference, we must know that what is a website mean and what does a web page role in a website.
What is a Website?
A site included in hundreds and thousands of web pages and these web pages are containing useful information. An enormous amount of data that had been published on different web pages is called a website. For example, you may have visited Wikipedia many time a day or in a month. And you have noticed that there are many internal links and web pages in Wikipedia. No doubt that Wikipedia is a global informative site. A website has the following attributes.
When we talk about a website, we talk about a lot of facts unfold over many pages, but when we communicate of an internet web page, we’re referring to a screenshot that’s a small subset of the website and can be used for a specific purpose. The variations between an internet web page and a website may be summarized below those standards.
- A site included on the different webpage that or containing information about a particular keyword. A Website used its domain address like www.wikkimedia.com or www.google.com.
- A site included in content which is different from other sites. According to Google policies, a site content must be unique and contain useful information
- A website is included in various information like audio, video, pictures, text, etc. And normally website has all of these content which is used to display on a website.
- A site included in the following parts, I.E header, footer, main menu, post menu, slides, bottom post menu and much other related according to website theme settings.
A website has the following categories, and these are
AMAZON: Selling and purchasing
FACEBOOK: Social media website
WIKIPEDIA: An informative site.
Business Insider: For business information and instruction
What is a Webpage
A web page included on a specific keyword, for example, if you are searching for a college in Washington state or any other in the world related to your search _ then Google will suggest some web page containing related information from different websites about your search. These keywords are from a particular web page that contains relevant information about that keyword. A site may include hundreds and thousands of keywords. A web page has the following attributes:
- A web page provides information about a specific niche or keywords, and this webpage is usually connected to the other web pages like menu bar sub -categories.
- The web page is used to display the content on a website and that content included on a specific keyword for a particular purpose.
- The one thing which is noticeable that a web page address depends on website address. And web page address is used after the URL of the main site name.
- For example, if you are searching for a keyword on Wikimedia like best places to visit in California, then web page URL will show like this. www.wikkimedia.com/best places to visit in California, and that’s called webpage URL.
some other differences
Web sites can provide variety from the maximum simple, single web page ones to massive websites that run into thousands o0f net pages. One instance of a large site is fab wherein each member has a web page on which he makes his profile and interacts with other contributors. Small groups have small websites that run into numerous pages. However, a website can be a single site one additionally.
The content material of an internet site is numerous with particular webpages containing exclusive statistics. Large enterprises can also have a contact me the web page, signup page and so forth. The content material on a single webpage contains individual records simplest.
A website is created in a great deal the identical manner as a website. After completing a web page, a navigational link is designed to attach it to other pages of the website.
for more information [thrive_link color=’blue’ link=’https://wikkiino.blogspot.com/’ target=’_blank’ size=’medium’ align=”]click here[/thrive_link]